What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is a way to promote your website on search engine results pages. With PPC, you bid for placement on Google/Yahoo/Bing and only pay when someone clicks your ad.
PPC advertising is one of the most widely used methods of online advertising, and a great way to make an impact quickly.
Simply put, PPC is a way to reach people who are already looking for a mechanic or auto repair shop right now, by steering traffic in your direction through Google, Yahoo, and Bing searches.
Key benefits of PPC advertising
- Geo-targeted: Target a specific geographical area so you’re not paying to reach customers who aren’t within a sensible radius of your shop.
- Affordable: PPC allows you to determine a budget that makes sense for your shop, and because production costs are nil, you can start with a modest budget and work up from there.
- Accountable: Every PPC account we manage includes a detailed monthly report so you can track the progress of your campaign, and stay on track to meet your growth goals.
Why Choose Us for PPC Management
Integrity, Expertise, Transparency, & Results
Practice makes perfect. We’ve all heard it before, and it remains true whether you’re talking about rebuilding a transmission or building an advertising campaign.
When it comes to putting together the most efficient PPC campaign possible, experience counts.
Since we are 100% laser-focused on independent repair shops, we don’t fall victim to many of the pitfalls that clients experience when managing their own PPC accounts, or hiring a one-sized-fits-all online marketing agency who deals with everything from pizza shops to furniture stores.
Rookie errors can take a bite out of your wallet, and also mitigate your success since money is being wasted that could have been used effectively to bring you customers.
For instance, if you are bidding on “BMW Repair” you might be paying for placement on searches such as “BMW motorcycle repair” or “BMW repair manual.” If you’re a BMW auto repair shop, those clicks are wasted dollars.
Our automotive specialized Google Adwords Certified experts have been specifically trained to avoid these errors, so your budget isn’t wasted paying for terms that won’t bring you the traffic you seek.
Pay-Per-Click or Search Engine Optimization?
The right answer is an emphatic BOTH!
Even if you have great natural search engine rankings, pay-per-click marketing will drive additional business. By securing placement on thousands of relevant local search keywords and maximizing your real estate on the search engine results pages, you can reach more clients than through natural search rankings alone.
The AcuShops PPC Management Road Map
- Account Analysis: If you already have a PPC account (Google AdWords or MSN AdCenter), we’ll link it up with our agency management account and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Keyword Selection: We’ll leverage our library of keyword performance data to select the keywords that drive the best, most targeted visitors to your website.
- Test Ad Versions: Our team will create multiple advertisements in order to hone in on the highest-performing ads for your business.
- Call Tracking: Our call tracking system can isolate the calls driven by Google Adwords, which allows us to intelligently measure the performance of your advertising investment.
- Continuous Optimization: We constantly monitor your account and identify ways to improve your performance. PPC advertising is an ongoing process.
Honest, Complete Transparent Reporting
Believe it or not, not everyone does it this way.
We give you all the numbers, so there is nowhere to hide. Our monthly reporting includes your advertising costs, ad views, clicks, and phone calls. We’ll show you the keywords people clicked on and the calls they made. Unlike some competitors, we’re upfront about our fees — we don’t bury them in your media costs. Finally, some companies claim ownership of your PPC account, but with AcuShops YOU own your account.
Our performance speaks for itself. We’ll bring you more business, and we’re eager to prove it.